Power Platform Admin Role Description:
Power Platform admin center manages the complete administration of Power Apps, Power Automate, and Common Data Service.
The Power Platform admin center provides a unified portal for administrators to manage environments and settings for Power Apps, Power Automate, and model-driven apps in Dynamics 365.
Individuals with the Power Platform service admin role can: Sign in to and manage multiple environments. Power Platform admins are not affected by security group membership and can manage environments even if not added to an environment’s security group.
Perform admin functions in Power Platform because they have the system admin role
Power Platform Admin
- Establish a team strategy for cloud environment.
- Set up data loss prevention policies.
- Leverage out-of-the-box activity logs and analysis.
- Build a Center of Excellence (with the Power Platforms CoE Starter Kit).
- Establish and automate audit processes.
- Are diligent in their work
- Understand company’s vision for data governance
- Demonstrate interest in the Power Platform
- Have a positive attitude
- Are well-regarded by other users
- Possess leadership qualities